Thursday, June 12, 2014

Number 69


A matchmaking party was not Melodie's idea of fun, and wearing vibrating panties was just plain weird. Or was it?

Should she go to the party? After all, she just might meet Mr. Right. And if he doesn't show, she has the vibrating panties to keep things interesting.

Melodie perched on the edge of a stool, slid the card across the table closer to Trudy, and tapped the invitation. "You gave yourself away not two seconds ago. I'm supposed to trust you, remember? I can't trust you if you're going to lie." She pointed at the last line of script. "It says here to RSVP by the ninth, so I can be sure to receive my 'vibrating panties' in time for the party."
At least Trudy had the decency to look guilty.
"Vibrating panties? What have you done? You better tell me the truth this time, Trudy."
Her friend slumped and sighed in resignation. "Well, you know Stephanie? About a year ago, she met this super great guy. He's some kind of engineer or something. Anyway, she met him at one of these parties. They hit it off right away and have been seeing each other pretty seriously ever since."
"Okay. So? What am I doing with an invitation? What do Stephanie and her man have to do with me?"
"The party is only held once a year. It's very exclusive and for singles only. You get a referral from someone who has been to one of the parties. Soon after, you get an application. If you pass their qualifications and check out okay, then you get an invitation. If you don't pass, you don't get invited."
Melodie narrowed her eyes and again drummed her fingers on the table. "I've never heard of this party, and I know I didn't fill out any application."
Trudy started to fidget in her seat and wring her hands. "You got a referral from Stephanie, and I filled out the application for you."
"I knew it!" Melodie shot off her chair. "I knew you had something to do with this. Why? Why did you do this? Why are you always doing this to me? What have I ever done to you? Vibrating panties, of all things. What kind of party is this?"

Buy links for Number 69
Breathless Press:

Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

B&N:

ARE:

Smashwords:



1. How did you start writing erotic romance?
Like most authors, I began writing when I was very young. It was later in life when I read my first piece of erotica and it was on a dare that I wrote my first erotic story.
I also love to read romance, so adding a romantic element to some of my stories came naturally.
2. Plotter or pantster?
I do a little of both. I’m a slow writer, so I take a lot of notes. I also spend a lot of time in my head living with the characters and the story. Sort of makes me sound like a nut, doesn’t it?
3. What are three things you have on your writing desk?
Actually, I don’t have a writing desk, per se. I keep my laptop in a case because if it’s left out on a flat surface for too long, one of my cats invariably walks, sits, or lies on top of it. I believe they think they’re helping me write.
When I do sit down to write, I always have a dictionary, thesaurus, and my bottle of water handy.
4. Favorite food?
Chocolate!
5. Tell us a little about your book. What character in the book really spoke to you?
Number 69 is about Melodie and her invitation to an exclusive match-making party that involves her wearing a pair of vibrating panties.
Melodie meets Elliott, a handsome doctor, who is in possession of the remote control to her vibrating panties. That’s when all the fun starts.
As for who spoke to me in the book, I’d have to say it was Melodie. She’s shy, and very private, about her sexuality. She finds wearing a pair of vibrating panties horrifying, especially to a party, and intriguing. I can identify with that, believe it or not. I’m not sure I could wear them to a party and have some stranger in charge of the remote.
6. I write because ____...
It’s fun! I love the challenges and the creative outlet it gives me.
7. What is your favorite type of character to write about?
That’s a difficult question to answer because I haven’t written them all yet (lol). To date, my favorite character would have to be Alaina from Ruby Red Metallic. She’s sexy, intelligent, strong, determined, and very aware of her sensuality.
8. What is the sexiest scene you ever wrote?
Sexiest scene? Wow, no one can accuse you of asking easy questions (lol). Let’s see. I’d say the scene in Number 69 when Melodie and Elliott go into one of the private alcoves. That man knows how to use his hands! ;)
9. What advice would you give new authors in the erotica/romance field?
Learn the difference between erotica (good and bad) and erotic romance. Whatever genre you’re going to write in, READ that genre. Learn your craft. Learn the art of writing.
10. What is next on your writerly horizon?
I’ve just started working on piece that is tentatively titled Secret Inspiration. It’s about a mouthwateringly sexy guitar player for a rock/metal band named Alexei Williams, and Bailey Kirkpatrick, a woman who secretly writes erotica.
My character Alex is inspired by Jason Hook, the lead guitar  player for the metal band, Five Finger Death Punch.


Bio:
Like most authors, Casey Sheridan began writing when she was very young. It was later in life when she read her first piece of erotica and it was on a dare that she wrote her first erotic story.

Casey writes erotica that is sensual, intelligent, and fun, with unique story lines and strong characters.

Currently, Casey has four books available. You can find them through Breathless Press, Amazon, and All Romance eBooks. Her short erotic fiction is published on various erotic web­sites such as The Erotic Woman, Every night Erotica, and RSVP-Erotica.

Her title, Ruby Red Metallic (published by Breathless Press) was an EPIC eBook Awards 2012 Finalist.

When not writing, she enjoys listening to music, watching movies, and reading. Casey also volunteers and cares for a local feral cat colony.

Find her on the Web at:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting me and Number 69 today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a new book coming out! AND about a guitar player? EXCELLENT! Always great to learn more about you, Casey

    xox
    eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden!
      I promise the guitar won't make any of those funny faces they're prone to make.

      Delete
  3. Oops! I meant guitar PLAYER won't make faces. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really i am impressed from this post.Thanks for sharing.

    Buy Sexy BRA Online, Buy Sex Toys Online & Buy COUPLES SEX TOYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this article on this website. Want to stop by all over again.

    Buy Sex Toys For Men & Buy Underwear Online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!