Monday, June 30, 2014

An Outlaw in Her Bed and Her Beauty Within

Ella Gilby lost her husband to the perils of living in the wilderness of the new frontier. When her son finds a wounded man in the barn, she does what any Christian woman would do for a needy soul. She takes him in until he's able to move on, but never expects the attraction to blossom between them.


Buy Link - An Outlaw in her Bed (releases 11 July)


Adele lives a privileged life. High in the great oak that is her kind’s home, the pixie does as she pleases including playing cruel pranks on the wingless sprites who dwell in the tree. When one of the Council of Eight decides Adele needs to be taught a lesson, the pixie is cast down into the world of the sprite. Without the finery that made her one of the privileged of the society, Adele must find the meaning of true beauty and what love entails, or be cast out forever.

 Buy Link - Her Beauty Within (releases 4 July)


Author Interview:
1. How did you start writing erotic romance? All the cool kids were doing it. ;) Seriously, the all girl group I belong to on a writing site sent out a call for an anthology so I reworked a story that already had romance overtones. In doing so, I found what the story lacked. I couldn't help myself after that.

2. Plotter or pantster? Total pantster. I tried plotting once. My muse laughed and took the story in the opposite direction.

3. What are three things you have on your writing desk? A frosty beverage along with a pen and notebook.

4. Favorite food? I don't have just one, so my hips tell me, but I love all types of chicken.

5. Tell us a little about your new release. What character in the book really spoke to you? For Her Beauty Within, Adele did. Her journey from the privileged to the lowly to find who she really was is really a journey we all take in life. For Her Beauty Within, it was Ella. Her struggle to deal with the loss she suffered and come to the conclusion that it's okay to move forward in your life really sounds off where I am in my own life.

6. I write because ____... It's my passion, my joy.

7. What is your favorite type of character to write about? Tortured hero/heroine without them being excessively whiney and melodramatic.

8. What is the sexiest scene you ever wrote? It's something I'm still working on. Sex in the dark is hot to me because one of your senses is cut off.

9. What advice would you give new authors in the erotica/romance field? Do it because you love writing, not to make a fast buck. While that can be rewarding, it's a blow to the heart of the readers to know that an author isn't there for the love of the story. Readers aren't cash cows, they're our audience that paid for the performance.

10. What is next on your writerly horizon?  I want to finish a fantasy series that's been on the back burner for far too long. There's a little romance in it but it's not the focus.

Please include the following with your interview:
Social and buy links
Blog/Website: http://kastil.wordpress.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KastilEavenshade

Author bio:

K. E. Shade is multi-published author Kastil Eavenshade in disguise pandering her romantic shenanigans. When not catering to the whims of three rescued kitties, she's dreaming up her next heart-beating tale. No period in history--past, present, or future--is safe from the clutches of her muse. Her passions beyond writing are drawing, cooking, and watching Pittsburgh Penguins hockey. She credits her parents for her free spirit as they've always supported her in every aspect of her life. Without them, she wouldn't be here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!