Monday, August 22, 2016

Two Can Play Release Day Blitz



#NewRelease

#TwoCanPlay by #VictroriaAshley & #HilaryStorm is now LIVE!!! Grab your copy today and find out if you can keep up with the men from AlphaChat.com!!!

Also make sure to grab one, #PayForPlay, now only #99Pennies for a #LimitedTime!!!

Title: Two Can Play
Series: Alpha Chat Book #2
Authors: Victoria Ashley | @VictoriaAauthor & Hilary Storm | @hilary_storm
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 22
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2bDehOH

Buy Links
Available on Amazon, B&N, Kobo & iBooks!

Alphachat.com – That’s all the info you need to get off in the privacy of your own room, office or hell… even in a public fucking pool.

Whatever gets you wet.

Lynx brought me into the Alpha House because he knows I can give the women what they want.

They want to see me take my pants off, so I give them a big fucking surprise. They want to see me stroke myself, so I do it with both hands, giving them the show of their lives.

It’s been fun and games for the last few months and money is flowing in faster than I can count it. Anyone I want, my fine ass can get.

Until Karma walks into the Alpha House and changes the damn game.

She wants to play hard to get and pretend that she doesn’t want me every damn day.

Well… She’s about to find out that Two Can Play.

The Series
ONLY 99¢ FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!