Saturday, August 13, 2016

Beautifully Destroyed

Title: Beautifully Destroyed
Author: Gracie Wilson
Series: The Beautifully Series (book 1)
Genre: New Adult
Publisher: Blue Tulip Publishing


Even the most beautiful things can once be destroyed


Life can take you by surprise, it can also put you through hell. My fate was never my own to deal with. It was ruined before I even had a chance. It was a rough start and it hasn’t gotten much better. Hiding behind the walls of my room is how I get through each day. Destroyed doesn’t even begin to describe the way my life has been.
Finally, I get away and things are looking up. Of course nothing can go right and some things are just too much to bear. In comes the one thing I can’t have. I’ve read so many books and I know the drill. Rock stars and musicians are not for me. I can’t hide when they are always in the light. Something about him makes me want to step into that light, though. He is constantly bringing me to new levels and places I could never imagine.
The secrets I’ve tried to keep to myself are breaking into my new life. Having him around is helping but the outside world ruins us as well. I either have to take the chance and let him in or push him away once and for all. Every time I pull away he is right back here pushing his way back in. He is relentless, he is everything I shouldn’t have. Those secrets I tried to keep hidden begin to surface, bringing havoc to our lives. The world so desperately wants to keep us apart and I might just let it to keep my secrets.
Do I sit back and let the world pass me by or do I finally let those wounds heal and have the life he thinks I deserve?

iBooks | B&N | Kobo | Smashwords


A quiet knock at my door startles me. I turn and crack it open. On the other side stands the most attractive guy I’ve ever seen. He has short dark brown hair, pale skin, and from what I can see, a very well developed body. His eyes, wow they are the brightest shade of blue I’ve ever seen. The thoughts make my heart race and not in a good way. Breathe.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.” He appears genuine and gives me a small smile. God, he has dimples. No man should be as handsome as this and he definitely shouldn’t be grinning at me the way he is. I squirm under his gaze, and for a moment, I forget I’m in my pajamas. When I gather my wits and remember, I quickly bring my arms across my chest. Real smooth. He tries to hide it, but he chuckles softly. I slink away from him, pulling myself farther into my room using the door to cover me a little.
“It’s okay,” I say quietly, trying not to stare at him. He puts a set of earplugs on the shelf right next to my door. I give him an odd look, asking him to elaborate. Talking to men is not something I do. When he doesn’t, I have no choice but to talk.
“She’s a snorer?” I ask, hoping he’s just giving them to me so that his girlfriend or sister and I don’t run into any roommate issues.
Again, he chuckles. “Maybe…” he says, and I glare at him in confusion. “Well, you must be Fate,” he says, sticking out his hand for me to shake. I look to him and hesitate. Time to be normal, Fate. Taking a deep breath, I place my hand in his and shake it firmly.
“Yes, I am,” I say with a shy smile.
“Great, that’d be weird if someone else was in your room, right?” he says with a chuckle. “I’m Cameron.” My breath catches and I pull my hand away.
What…the…hell…





Look for her in the trees enjoying nature’s wonders, traveling to see the latest animal conservations, or at aquariums all around the world. This girl loves nature and all animals. She has many pets and is always adding new additions. The more the merrier in her mind. Sitting under the shade reading a book, letting the world around her pass by, while she is safe in her bubble of imagination. Well, that is where she’d love to stay. She is a softball player, can be talked into the occasional Karaoke and loves going out to dance. She is a first generation Canadian living in Ontario. Her family is from Scotland, so finding her in the hot sun for very long is unlikely, but give her rain and thunderstorms and she’s golden.

Enter to win a Signed Paperback of one of Gracie’s books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!