Monday, August 8, 2016

Filthy


πŸ’‹πŸ’‹#NewRelease & Only #99PenniesπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

#Filthy by #HJBellus is now LIVE and only 99¢ for release week!!! As another bonus, book #1, Dirty is #Free for two days only!!! Make sure to grab your copies of these #MustRead smoking hot books today!


Title: Filthy
Series: The Reckless Series
Author: HJ Bellus | @HJBellus
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 8
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2aD3m7F

ONLY .99 FOR RELEASE WEEK!!!

Available on Amazon, B&N,  Kobo & iBooks

From the USA Today and AMAZON best seller, HJ Bellus, comes a sexy romance: FILTHY.

It was just a summer fling.
He taught me his bad boy ways.
And now I’m beyond being saved.
At first it was fun, but now it’s an addiction my skin craves.
All sense of reality disappears and there’s no boundaries holding me in.
My name is Darby and this is FILTHY.

The Series
FREE FOR TWO DAYS ONLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!