Monday, October 26, 2015

Imprinted: The Series


Imprinted: The Series
By
McKayla Schutt

Paranormal Romance/ Erotica
Blurb
Imprinted: A bond between a werewolf and another person that can't be broken. If one tries to break the bond it is painful for both parties.
Kindra is about to imprint with a sexy werewolf named Judden. Kindra must find her place in the pack and help Judden deal with what is to come. The pack north wants a war but all Judden wants is peace with his brothers and his mate.
Will Kindra finally feel like she belongs? Will Judden step up when his pack needs him to? Find out in the Imprinted: The Series.


Excerpt
“Did you…” She didn’t know what to say. He leaned into her and placed his lips on hers. Her body woke up to his touch, making her lean into him, trying to let her body touch him more. He broke off, breathing heavily, his hot breath turning Kindra on even more. She could smell him, an earthy tone with a hint of soap. She felt her heat getting ready for him, a coil tightened around her that only he could release.
“I didn’t know that was going to happen. But I’m glad it did.” Judden’s face was inches away from Kindra’s.
“What do you mean? What was that you shocked me with?” Kindra was baffled.
“Well that’s hard to explain, but I’m glad I found you.”
“You’re scaring me a little.” Her body went rigid in his cage of human flesh. He smiled at her.
“Don’t be scared.” A wave of relaxation came with Judden’s words. She felt safer around him than she should. There was a calming warmth that wrapped around her, soothing her heart rate a little. The door swung open and everyone came out clapping. She felt like an ant under a microscope making her feel uncomfortable.
 “Why are they clapping?” Kindra bit her lower lip, she hated being on the outside of the joke.
Judden sighed. “I wish you guys were patient.” He turned to glare at them.
“Come on, explain what happened.” Brad’s voice sounded like he was enjoying this. Another sigh escaped Judden’s lips.
“Fine.” He turned his head back to Kindra. “Please don’t freak out but that was an imprint.”
Kindra racked her brain to remember why that word sounded familiar. She let her mind spin around, searching for the correlation with imprinting.  It clicked: Oh my gosh, werewolves imprinted on women. Her eyes widened at the conclusion of her life changing the moment she touched him. She had heard rumors of werewolves finding mates in humans, but in California it was a rare occurrence especially where she lived in the hot desert.
“You mean…” She paused, her voice shaking. She took a deep breath then tried again. “What you’re saying is…” Nope she couldn’t bring herself to say anything else. Every thought raced through her head from what her family was going to say to what she was going to do. Judden waited patiently for her to process, like he understood she needed a moment.



1. How did you start writing erotic romance? I started once I felt more confident in my writing and I wasn’t worried that people would judge me on what I wrote.
2. Plotter or pantster? Pantster all the way. Any time I try to plot I end up getting stuck somehow.
3. What are three things you have on your writing desk? Lots of notebooks, my planner for appointments and lots of pretty pins.
4. Favorite food? Pasta, Spaghetti is always great along with chicken alfredo.
5. Tell us a little about your new release. What character in the book really spoke to you? In the book I have out it is about this woman named Kindra who is just trying to find her place in the world. She has a twin sister but other than her she doesn’t feel like she belongs in her family. She is the one who kept me up at night telling me her story.
6. I write because ____... I write because I feel these deep need to share these stories in my head because when I don’t write them all down I feel like it starts to get a little crowded.
7. What is your favorite type of character to write about? I like my strong willed ass kicking women. Showing that they can do what I man can do but still rely on their mate for love and support.
8. What is the sexiest scene you ever wrote? The sexiest scene I have been told I wrote is actually in the book that is out about Kindra and Judden after they get back to the house and Kindra is just ready to go. Corners Judden against the outside wall and goes to town, down town if you know where I am going. I shared that scene and everyone I have shared it with was like Oh MY. Now you have to go read it. ;)
9. What advice would you give new authors in the erotica/romance field? Don’t give up on writing it. There is a big fan base for erotica out there just waiting for your story to be told. Also if you are ever stuck just try and have fun with it. Sometimes trying something new with your significant other might help spice up your scene in your book.
10. What is next on your writerly horizon? I have two stories that I am working on right now that will get done by the end of the year. One is about a witch who is on the run and ends up imprinting with a werewolf who is an enforcer for his pack. Then I have a story about Rift and Oscar who are very strong alphas in their own way who are brothers and end up imprinting with a woman named Scarlet. Scarlet is just a woman who is trying to keep her head down after she got a divorce from her abusive now stalker ex husband.



Author Bio
McKayla loves to write books about sexy werewolves. She is a stay at home mom of two in the state of Wyoming. Born in California, she misses the hot weather all of the time. Her goals for the year was to publish all three books in the Imprinted Series, which she has achieved. Her other goal is to work on two books for next year. Mom of two little ones can take time but she is pushing to finish her work to get more books out for her lovely fans.
Social Media Links:
My page: https://www.facebook.com/McKaylaSchutt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!