Friday, June 1, 2012

Beg For It by Stacey Kennedy



The Pact of Seduction has one rule—fulfill your ultimate fantasy. Bella’s problem, she can’t live up to her vow. But her failure spins events that lead her into unknown territory. Kole, a Dom at the sex club Castle Dolce Vita, wasn’t part of her fantasy, but he’s about to show her he should have been.


Kole is more than willing to introduce Bella to BDSM since he’s held an interest in her for some time. But the feisty woman isn’t easily tamed and her strong personality proves to be difficult. While she might be determined to keep him at a distance, Kole has other ideas. He won’t allow her to shut him out.


A pact between best friends brought them together, emotional barriers tear them apart. Kole skillfully reminds Bella through pleasure and punishment that she is now his submissive, and her place is under his command.


Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual situations, graphic language, and material that some readers may find objectionable: anal play/intercourse, BDSM theme and elements.


Goodreads


I was sent this book at my request, from the author. This is a short book and the pacing was right on. Bella's confusion about what she wants could very well apply to most women searching for their fantasy. Sometimes you just don't know what it is that you want until it is staring you right in the face with a pair of handcuffs. 


What I liked:


The chemistry between the characters was hot and the bondage hotter. The adventurous nature of the story line took me places I was not expecting and I liked that. The voice of the book was with a feminine audience in mind and that was very appealing. Kole is smoking hot and his treatment of Bella is masterful, yet loving. Thumbs up!


What I didn't:


The warning from the publisher needs to be read before you read the anal sex part. Yep. If you are squeamish,  you may want to hide behind your hands for a few pages.


Overall:


This book kept my interest and if you enjoy books with a BDSM theme, give it a shot. Loose Id has erotica that can fit into anyone's criteria and the quality of writing is very high. 


The attention paid to the female point of view was especially important to me as I have read some pieces recently where that was not the case, and they left me a little squiggly. There has to be a warmth and eroticism to the storyline to keep me interested and this book had that. Stacey Kennedy is a great author and I will be anxiously looking forward to more releases.


4/5




1 comment:

  1. This was a great book. I loved the passion between the characters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!