Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Treat Hop #ChristmasTreats


Hello holiday hoppers! Welcome to my stop. 

The holidays are a time to be thankful for the people in our lives and the wonderful treats in store. Some people have a huge holiday to do, while some of us (raises hand) have a quiet day and enjoy the simpler things. My day to day life is a bookstore manager and with the chaos of the season, those still moments at home with my husband and dogs are truly precious. 



This year our oven is out, so I am making do with cookies from the local bakery and staring at Pinterest til my eyes bleed. lol. So...what cookies or holiday recipe makes your Christmas? I am living through you guys this year so tell me all your cookie secrets.


In the spirit of giving, I will be giving away one e-book copy of each of my new holiday books: A Red Dress for Christmas and Holidays in Hell. 





Here's how it works. Follow my Amazon page, like my blog page, and sign up for my newsletter. Leave a comment saying you've done all three and your favorite cookie and you'll be eligible to win. Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.



Special prize option: Do all three above and leave a confirmation you have purchased and reviewed both new holiday books and you will be up for a very special prize. I have several new releases out in the next two months and you will be entered to win a copy of Wicked for You and Salacious.




I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and have many joyful hours of reading books you love and discovering new authors who will make your spirit sing. Don't forget to follow the link list to visit all the blogs in the hop.

XOXO
Erzabet


Join me on my new Facebook group for Holiday Romances: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149813328716597/

11 comments:

  1. I have done all three. Happy Holidays!!
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done all three
    love2read28 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done all three. rhianna1@juno.com Thank you, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done all 3 samanthalundergan @gmail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for got to add snickerdoodles for cookie choice. Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Happy Holidays. I have done all three. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are my favorite.
    KristineLR23 (AT) gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done all three!
    Merry Christmas
    Sugar cookies!
    puffangel87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazon done barbara stoker
    Facebook done barbara stoker
    Newsletter done barbara_stoker@comcast.net
    Thanks for the chance
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    sugar cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done them all.
    I love chocolate chip cookies.
    orelukjp0 at gmail dot com (orelukjp0 at comcast dot net)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did all three. I love chocolate cookies with crushed up candy cane hershey kisses mixed into the dough. toastersareflying @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tasks completed...My favorite treat this time of year is expresso triple chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!!! Of course I'd like to think I'd never turn down any type of cookie since I'm an equal opportunity muncher hehehe!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win & good luck to all who enter!!! Happy Holidays!!!:)
    akdalton@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!