Thursday, July 13, 2017

The #BestSelling #BlackSeries by Author T.L Smith is now LIVE & only #99Pennies for a #LimitedTime!!!

Title: Black The Complete Series
Author: TL Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
All three books in one box set.

  Black (Book 1)
I am loyal, but I will betray you.
I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen and she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm. 
Blood coming from between her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.

  Red (Book 2)
A wound to the heart, a hole so deep.
Can it be fixed?
Or simply replaced?
People lie. Those closest to me, tell the most lies.
Do they not know who I am? What I’m capable of?
Sometimes I wonder if they do. Because when I unravel their lies, they will be delivered to the hell I once visited. And it won’t be pleasant.

  White (Book 3)
Everything changes, in seconds, minutes, hours. 
I know, it happened to me. 
It wasn’t for the better, it was for the worst. 
I am broken, no that doesn’t sound right, I am chipped. Pieces of me have been chipped so bad that it’s impossible to claim them back. Even if I want to, even if its for her.

AMAZON * AMAZON UK

AMAZON AU * AMAZON CA

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!