Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mythical Creatures with J& L Wells #Bravethebeasts @naughtynightspr @erzabetbishop @ginakincade

J & L Wells
Creatures Box Set


Creatures KoboCreatures B & N
Creatures Amazon Creatures iTunes

For me it would have to be mermaids. My favourite Disney film growing up was always the Little Mermaid, and I used to imagine that I was a mermaid whenever I was swimming.

My love of the water continued through my childhood too, as I became a national swimmer, and even swam at the Great Britain trials.

I guess for me, mermaids are very close to my heart, as water is my biggest love, and the thought of being able to live underwater has always fascinated me.






Four years ago, Ronan thought he'd lost his best friend, and he's never truly recovered.
Coral spends her time trying to master her control of the sea, under the watchful eye of Merrick. But a twist of fate leads the two of them together, where they discover that there's a past that wanted to stay forgotten. Is the ocean's voice stronger than a lost memory? Will Coral follow her heart?






Find more from J & L Wells here!
Find more from Laura Greenwood here!

Creatures iTunesCreatures Amazon
Creatures Kobo Creatures B & N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!