Monday, September 19, 2016

Because of You

Title: Because Of You
Series: The Loft Series
Author: Miles Hightower
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: September 27, 2016
One man’s life long journey to find happiness. 
Jimmy grew up with a plan. 
He knew what he wanted and everything in his life was directing him along the path he wanted to go. But when things don’t exactly fall into place, Jimmy’s life falls apart. 
Having no other plan to fall back on, he sets out on his motorcycle to start anew. He works to keep his life together until his failed plan is but a memory, tucked away in a place where it doesn’t trouble him anymore. 
Finally, happy with where he is in life, he allows himself to set out on an erotic adventure that eventually leads him to confront his failed past, and helps him realize he is not as happy as he thinks.
"I get up and stand behind her. Grabbing her hair from one side of her neck I drape it over the other shoulder. Her head tilts to the same side, offering me clear access to her neck. Then I rest my hands on her bare shoulders as I lower myself down to her neck. Again her perfume causes my heart rate to increase. I start with a light touch with my lips, and then move to a deeper full mouth kiss. As her body teases my taste buds, I can feel goose bumps form on her shoulders. I keep kissing, waiting for her to pull away and signal for me to stop. Instead, her head lies back on my shoulder while a hand reaches back and finds my cock.A reflexive inhale on my part is quickly countered with a slow exhaustive groan followed by an increase in suction on her neck."
Miles Hightower is my alter ego and now pen name. He came about as my wife started reading erotic romance and discussing the books in FB chat groups. Wanting to be apart of what interested her, I came up with Miles Hightower as a persona to lurk about in the social media world while keeping my personal life personal.
I am a husband, for 16 years and counting, to my wife Sara. We have two children. When not being a husband and dad to them, I enjoy flying. At one point I wanted to be a career corporate pilot, flying Lear jets all over the country. After I graduated from college I taught people how to fly for three years. Long story short, a flying career didn't work out and I ended up working in manufacturing. But that's where I met Sara. So it did work out after all. I still work in manufacturing, as a Quality Engineer and now just fly for fun when the weather is nice.
Along with flying I also enjoy playing golf, darts, taking my family to water parks, sitting in our hot tub or on a beach with Sara and a glass of wine and now writing. I tried to learn the guitar a few years ago, but that didn’t go so well. Apparently I have no musical talent whatsoever. I am a product of the 80’s and still am very into the hair band music from that era. And no, I didn’t have big hair back in the day, but I did sport a mullet.
As far as my writing goes, I don’t write “Disney Fairytale” style romances (as I like to call them) where a knight in shining armor comes in and saves the damsel in distress. I write about fictional erotic fantasy from a guy’s perspective; about how a guy might think, feel or act in a particular situation. My stories are ideas I make up with a little reality involving the things that interest me, like flying, and life in general tossed in. I do research the things that I don't know anything about, in an effort to make the story seem a little more real than complete fantasy. If it's on the internet it's true, right? I like my book(s) to come of as fantasy, yet slightly plausible.
Anything else you want to know about me, hit me up on my author page on Facebook or at www.mileshightower.com
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!