Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Book Hop


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ Hello scary hoppers! I’m so thrilled you’ve stopped on my page today.  I’m giving away an e- copy of one of my new release titles to one lucky winner!  All you have to do to enter to win my prize is LIKE my page and subscribe to my newsletter (subscribe here: http://erzabetwrites.wix.com/erzabetbishop). My prize is available during each day of the hop!

So now that you’ve entered to win a treat, comment below with your favorite Halloween candy. I really love chocolate covered raisins. Can’t get enough.



Thanks again for visiting me, and if you’re new to the Halloween Book Hop you can start over on the event page and hop to all of the 130 authors giving out treats and tricks. Happy Halloween! https://www.facebook.com/events/474319562772748/



Tell me what your favorite kind of read is to win one of my new releases- are you a vampire fan, a zombie nut or perhaps do you enjoy a little time playing in the Underworld?






Thanks for stopping by the Halloween Book Hop! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. Leave me a comment you have done so and you are entered to win your choice of one of these new releases!


28 comments:

  1. My favorite candy is Tootsie Rolls! I' a big fan of Zombies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Hershey bars ipimpmyauthors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading of all things supernatural and scary! Candy wise I enjoy Dots. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy A ton of Candy Corns .Hey , they're only around for a limited time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done!
    Any chocalate is for me.but no nuts!
    I luv to read Vampire books, i like to compare the traits their given.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done!
    Any chocalate is for me.but no nuts!
    I luv to read Vampire books, i like to compare the traits their given.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almond Joy and Peanut M&Ms

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite candy is Hershey's Special Dark miniature chocolate bars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dark chocolate and love paranormal seems to be what I read and review alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dark chocolate and love paranormal seems to be what I read and review alot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite Halloween candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkins or Kit Kats. It's a tie for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hersheys with almonds are my favorite, and my favorite read is anything erotica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Almond Joy and Peanut M&Ms

    ReplyDelete
  15. Almond Joy and Peanut M&Ms

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love three musketeers and zombies

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Reese peanut butter pumpkins🎃 I absolutely love zombies. Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vampire books - I've been really into those lately, though I'm open.
    Favorite candy? You want me to pick just one?! Impossible. But I've always had a deep love for m&ms.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Recently, I'm stuck on post apocalyptic books. So outta my norm. I LOVE SNICKERS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love reading of all things supernatural. I love candy corn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Favorite candy is pretty much anything with chocolate. And as far as what I like to read... a little bit of sexy vampires and a few witches to keep them in check! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love whoppers! Also zombie , vampire, and witch books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!