Friday, September 25, 2015

Shifted: Tap Into Your Inner Animal


~10 of Today's Hottest Authors Tell You 10 Shifted Stories~


Authors: J.L. McCoy -  Brandy L. Rivers
Morgan Jane Mitchell - Emily Walker - Katie Salidas 
V. Cantrell -Alexia Purdy - Magen McMinimy 
 J. Rose Alexander - Dicey Grenor

Genre: Paranormal. Shifters

Cover Design: McMinimy Designs

ON SALE FOR $0.99
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Amazon US I UK I CA I AU 

This amazing anthology includes:


Blood Moon (SMVS, #5.5) by J.L. McCoy

~~~
Pretty Little Werewolf by Katie Salidas

 ~~~
Wolf's Fire by Dicey Grenor

 ~~~
Primal Hunger by Magen McMinimy

Facebook I Twitter I Blog 
 ~~~
Moonlight Calling by J. Rose Alexander 
~~~
In Too Deep by Brandy L Rivers 
~~~
The Shift by Emily Walker
~~~
More Than Survival by V. Cantrell 
~~~
Ardent (The ArcKnight Chronicles) by Alexia Purdy 
~~~
Twice Bitten by Morgan Jane Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!