Thursday, May 24, 2018

Donut Be Easy by Kristen Hope Mazzola and More!


Can your sweet tooth handle it?!
13 authors. 13 separate books.
All celebrating National Donut Day!
Donut be Easy by Kristen Hope Mazzola is part of it!
Releasing June 1st, preorder now!
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2rH6uZp

"I'm gone!"
That's all my now ex-wife said as she packed her stuff and stormed out of our house on my fortieth birthday.
It was a total kick in the teeth. Right?
I thought my life was completely over before it could really get started.

Turns out gone wasn't a bad thing.
Skye did me a favor.
She made it possible for me to find my true calling in life - donuts.
That cute little pastry chef was just the sprinkles on top. 



Check out ALL of the books here→  http://bit.ly/2wuCiFE

Sweet and delightfully decadent.

In celebration of national donut day and its yummy goodness, a bakers dozen of authors have come together to give you a sugary sweet, calorie-free treat!

13 Brand spanking, fun new stories by FG Adams, Amy Briggs, Teresa Crumpton, Tracie Douglas, Fifi Flowers, Felicia Fox, Regina Frame, Jessika Klide, Kristen Luciani, Kristen Hope Mazzola, Mayra Statham, Shantel Tessier & Winter Travers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!