Friday, July 15, 2016

Anything But Minor


⚾⚾#NewRelease⚾⚾

#AnythingButMinor by #KateStewart is NOW LIVE!!!! Grab your copy today and find out why readers are going nuts for this new release!!!

Title: Anything But Minor
Author: Kate Stewart
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: July 15

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/1UubDLc


“She’s a nerd.”
“Heyyyy!”
“Okay, she’s a flight instructor.”
“Better.”
“He’s a ballplayer.”
“The best that ever was.”
“Technically, you aren’t according to MLB stats.”
“See? Total nerd. She also has no filter.”
“He’s no southern gentlemen.”
“I had one last season to prove my worth.”
“I’d never seen a game.”
“He told me he was a player.”
“She told me she was a lesbian.”
“But you fell in love with me anyway.”
“Yeah, baby, I totally did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!