Skin of a Goddess
Victoria C. Johnson
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Date of Publication: April 18, 2016
Number of pages: 253
Word Count: 78,311
Cover Artist: Deranged Doctor Design
Goddesses just want to have fun, right?
Peitho’s first job as an Immortal Representative means slumming it at the Shifter Convention, where shifters and supernaturals will be meeting to discuss concerns and build relations. She’s sure it’s going to be boring—all they have to complain about is fleas and territory.
Wait . . . is that a dragon?
Obsessive is a strong word.
Hunter thinks Peitho would make a great addition to his hoard of treasure. Dragons are famously acquisitive; how is he supposed to ignore her? Everyone always says it’s bad to fight your nature.
When shifters begin disappearing from the convention, and bodies quickly appearing, Peitho and Hunter have no choice but to investigate. Will Hunter and Peitho manage to solve the crime while still keeping their hearts intact?
Available at Amazon
Hello, I’m Victoria C. Johnson! I would love to share five surprising facts about my book, Skin of a Goddess.
1. This was the first thing I wrote that my husband ever read. Back then, we were still in the “dating” phase of things. He was super supportive, and it really brought us closer. I had a hard time sharing my writing with others and it really meant a lot to me that he took the time to read it.
2. I wrote this book after I had moved out on my own for the first time. I didn’t have cable or internet and didn’t know a lot of people in the town I moved to. I spent all of my free time working on this book!
3. I wanted to write about a strong female character that struggled with being too bold. When I was growing up I was accused of being too direct at times. I wanted the character to own that characteristic as a positive trait.
4. My favorite things to eat while writing this book were grilled cheese, tomato soup, and orange pop!
5. I created a 20,000 word document full of background information, plot, and character info to help me keep everything straight. I constantly referred to it while writing this book so I was able to remember small details.
Thank you for having me on your blog!
Great read and loved the chemistry between the characters. Strong female and a man you just want to sink your teeth into.
About the Author:
Victoria C. Johnson lives in Michigan with her supportive husband and amazing family. She became serious about her passion for writing shortly after having her daughter. As someone who strongly believes in doing what makes you happy, she decided to follow her own advice. She loves writing almost as much as she loves reading. Victoria adores happy endings, heartfelt characters, and extraordinary situations. She hopes to bring a little more of that to life every day.