Thursday, May 7, 2015

D&S Duos Book Three


D&S Duos Book 3
BDSM erotica by Lisabet Sarai

Femdom BDSM Erotica
Published March 13, 2015 by Excessica.com
Approximately 7500 words
Twitter:
#bdsmerotica #femdom #bondage #submission #cuckolding
Buy Links
All Romance Ebooks:
Blurb
Volume 3 of Lisabet Sarais D&S Duos series focuses on femdom. Enter a world of women who wield power, and men who love surrendering to them. But dont look for stereotyped mistresses strutting about in corsets and stilettos. InBe Careful What You Wish For, the narrator endures the exquisite pain of watching his petite and vivacious wife seduce another man.Layoverfeatures an athletic all-male flight attendant who will do anything to please his female captaineven suck cock. D&S Duos Book 3 also includes a raw femdom excerpt from Lisabets erotic thriller Bangkok Noir.
Naughty Excerpt
Time for confession, Andrew. It's been nearly two weeks. Whom have you screwed since I had you last?

No one, ma'am.It's true. Since Emma Marsden turned her eye in my direction, I haven't really been interested in other women.

Really? I saw Jennie giving you a look of pure lust when we stopped at Narita. You could have her just by crooking your little finger. You're sure you haven't taken advantage?

No, honestlyI've been very good.

Her laughter is like a river dancing over stone.What about jacking off?

Only three times, ma'am. I'm sorry. I really couldn't help it...

Three times in two weeks! You must be exceptionally horny.

Hot blood climbs into my cheeks.Yes, captain. I am.

Stand up. Let me see.Leaning forward, she traces delicate fingers over my rigid dick, then clasps me in her palm. I clamp down, staring at her small hands and struggling for control.Mmm. Very hard indeed. We'll have to see what we can do about that. But punishment first. You know my rules. You're still wearing the plug?

Of course, ma'am.I try not to whine. Does she really think I would disobey her at this point?

Excellent. Turn around, Andrew. Nam, come over and help me, please.

My heart nearly leaps out my chest. I'd thought we were alone. Emma has never invited anyone else to participate in our scenes. But now a tall, willowy Thai beauty rises from the shadowed corner chair where she's been watching the proceedings.

Ebony hair flows almost to the girl's waist. Silver bangles decorate her brown wrists; matching loops shine in her ears. She wears a lot of make-up, gleaming purple eye shadow and dense, probably fake eyelashes. Her purple miniskirt just clears the bottom of her bum and a white, sequin-crusted tank top shows off her dusky cleavage. She smells like the incense the Thais burn in their shrines.

Suck him, Nam, while I give him his strapping.The exotic creature sinks to her knees with astonishing grace and takes me in her slender fingers. My balls tighten. I hang on the edge, knowing that if I come, I'm in for far more severe correction. I'm tempted to let go anyway, to give in and damn the consequences. But that would displease my mistress.

Emma's moving behind me. Something cool and smooth slithers up my back.My belt,she confirms.Five strokes for each unauthorized orgasm, or fifteen in all. Count them, Andrew.

Swat! The leather strap lands squarely on my butt, nudging the plug, leaving a dull burn in its wake. At the same moment, the Thai woman swallows my cock. Pleasure streaks to my brain, muddling the hurt.

One,I manage to croak, as Nam turns on the suction.Two.This stroke catches the back of my thigh like a lick of flame. Nam's tongue is rough as a cat's, swirling over my knob. Fluid climbs into my shaft, though I try to force it down.

Snap! The belt slashes my shoulder, with yet a different flavor of pain. I arch instinctively, driving down Nam's throat.Three.How will I survive another twelve lashes? Balanced between ecstasy and agony, only the counting saves me from flying apart.Four. Five. Six.” 

Emma pauses to knead my bruised ass and twist the plug.You're doing well. Hold on now...Another four strokes, biting into my back, my legs, my buttocks. Nam fondles my balls while sliding her tongue up and down my length. I'm okay now, or so I think, above it all, letting the sensations wash through me without trying to sort them out.Five more, Andrew,my mistress intones and I count them automatically, determined not to disappoint the captain no matter what she asks of me.




About Lisabet
Brief Bio
LISABET SARAI occasionally tackles other genres, but BDSM will always be her first love. Every one of her nine novels includes some element of power exchange, while her D/s short stories range from mildly kinky to intensely perverse. Learn more at http://www.lisabetsarai.com.
Links:
Website: http://www.lisabetsarai.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!