Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coming Together: Girl on Girl


Erzabet Bishop

Guest Blog

Hello, my name is Leigh Ellwood and I am pleased Erzabet has graciously offered her blog for my guest post today. I am thrilled to announced that my latest project, Coming Together: Girl on Girl, will be available for sale this week. Girl on Girl, as you might expect, is a work of lesbian erotica and romance, but it’s much more than that. It’s a collection of some of the finest short stories in the genre that I’ve had the pleasure to read and edit. As a publication from Coming Together, royalties will benefit a specific charity – that’s right, no authors or editors were paid (or harmed) during production.
I have been involved in some way with Coming Together for a few years now – I have contributed to a previous anthology and have worked with many contributing authors. Girl on Girl marks the first time I have edited a full book with them, and it’s also the first all lesbian erotic work, which makes it extra special for me. I write many genres of erotica and romance, but I find my F/F works tend to sell well – I’ve even seen one of my books final in the Goldie Awards for lesbian fiction. I wanted to create Girl on Girl to help the National Center for Lesbian Rights, an organization dedicated to helping all LGBT people with legal issues. It pleased me to see so many author, including Erzabet, willing to give their time to support human rights for all.
If you enjoy lesbian erotica and romance of all sub-genres, Girl on Girl has it for you in one place. There’s BDSM, futuristic, contemporary, interracial, and historical. Toys, spanking, sex in public places…it’s all hot, and your purchase helps a great cause.
Girl on Girl releases this week, and I hope you enjoy it. Please visit the publisher’s page at http://www.eroticanthology.com/girlongirl.htm for information on purchase. You’ll find the digital version at All Romance, Smashwords, Kindle and Nook.

Leigh Ellwood
http://www.leighellwood.com
@LeighEllwood

About the book

Coming Together: Girl on Girl is a collection of lesbian erotica and erotic romance edited by award-winning author Leigh Ellwood. All proceeds from the sales of this anthology, and any individual titles released in eBook or audiobook, will benefit the National Center for Lesbian Rights.

Authors:

The Princess' Princess (Salome Wilde); Sundae, Bloody Sunday (Lisabet Sarai); Angel (Ms. Peach); Hot Air (Slave Nano); A Taste of Vanilla (Leigh Ellwood); The Trade In (Stephani Maari Booker); New Girl (Harper Bliss); Same But Different (Kate Atwood); Fair As the Moon (Laurel Waterford); On Display (Sophie Mouette); Tough Enough to Wear a Dress (Teresa Noelle Roberts); Snow Blind (Jean Ro berta); All Keyed Up (Scarlet Chastain); Ghost Lights (Erzabet Bishop); Winner Take (Andrea Dale); Worth the Wait (Beth Wylde)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent compilation of talented authors. Congratulations all.

    Kally

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!