Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Big Book of Bondage: Sexy Tales of Erotic Restraint


Big Book of Bondage
Excerpt from “Just Deserts” by Kiki DeLovely

            We stop a short distance shy of Squeal. The playground. I look up and consider the metal crossbeam just above us. Swinging beside the swings. An achingly sexy choice for a scene. The exposed, public nature of it. The understated nature of our chemistry lends itself to a slow boil. Such involved rope work inevitably takes time and patience. I delight in every sweet second of buildup.
            “Turn around, hands on your head.” Her terse orders make my clit jump and I spring into position. The hemp fibers drag purposefully across my flesh, surprisingly soft, as though one would have to really try to make them burn. Constriction, on the other hand, they facilitate with ease. Clearly, she’s the one in control. I close my eyes briefly to take in the feel of it all. Before my mind has a chance to figure out what this binding is doing to my body, I’m being grabbed and reined in by an intricately knotted harness. She latches onto it right between my breasts and yanks me around, facing away so I can’t see her. My nipples, already stiff from her rubbing against them with every pass of the rope, begin to harden all the more with candied agony.
            Having loosened her grip momentarily, she snaps me back into my flesh by whipping me around and continuing to work the rope around my legs, dangerously near to my cunt. I never know when to expect the touch of her hands next, where the cords will trail, twist, tighten. Every time she creates a new knot, the remaining lengths of rope must be pulled through, and feeling the falls raining down on my skin is exquisitely delicious. As she pulls through each loop that is then tightened into a knot, I feel the erotic energy behind her patience and deliberate contemplation put into each action. Sadistic love breathed into every knot. The concentration in her face alone is pristine in its lasciviousness. There’s a beautifully even-tempered art to rope bondage; she steps back occasionally to get a more distanced view of her canvas. Once again grabbing hold of the anchor conveniently located between my tits, she pulls me forward until my feet run out of earth. I have a moment of panic, thrown off balance, fear that I’m falling, and then suddenly I feel gravity give way. Her smile says it all. Mine does too, once the terror is pushed aside and absolute bliss takes over, it stretches wildly across my face. Every last inch of my body is on display—a showing of her kinky artwork. Floating in the breeze leaves me feeling sweetly objectified, hanging helplessly for the whole world to see. Or at least all of camp.

            I exhale into the ropes, settle into the pain. With other challenging play, I usually try to breathe through the white heat, attempt to go beyond it; but as I’m suspended here, I find myself wanting instead to breathe into it. So I inhale and submit to the purest form of pleasure.


About the Author/Editor
Alison Tyler has made being naughty a full-time job. Her sultry short stories appear in more than 100 anthologies, and she is a prolific editor of bestselling erotic anthologies like Twisted, Bound for Trouble, and The Big Book of Bondage. In all things important, she remains faithful to her husband of 15 years, but she still can’t choose just one perfume. Find her at alisontyler.com and alisontyler.blogspot.com

Purchasing Links:

Dark Secret Love: A Story of Submission by Alison Tyler




Twisted: Bondage with an Edge edited by Alison Tyler




The Big Book of Bondage: Sexy Tales of Erotic Restraint edited by Alison Tyler



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!