Monday, August 4, 2014

Can't Get Enough


Veteran erotica author and first-time editor Tenille Brown has collected stories for Can’t Get Enough that highlight the essence of insatiable desire. With contributions from familiar names like Rachel Kramer Bussel, Jacqueline Applebee, and Giselle Renarde, along with newer voices like Monica Corwin and Beatrix Ellroy, this is a book full of diverse and dynamic characters who are bold and daring and even some who are surprisingly subtle. The authors here knock the Can’t Get Enough theme right out of the park with stories that will leave readers as breathless as the characters they’re reading about, dying for more.


***
Working Out The Kinks

Throughout the Can’t Get Enough blog tour, I’ve been touching on some of the many sub-themes included in the anthology. One of the more prominent (and exciting) ones is kink.
Did I tell you there is kink? There are kinks of all variety, BDSM, spanking, Master/slave…the list goes on, as did my longing for some of that kink in the book.
It's no secret that the dialogue about kinky sex these days has opened wide. Tie me up, tie me down, spank me here, slap me there. Gone are the secret sex societies and orgies disguised as business parties. Now it's on daytime talk shows, on our favorite prime time comedies, it’s on the bookshelves at Target.
And you know what? I love all of it.
I also love that of the many kinky stories I received, the ones I ultimately included managed to marry kink and insatiable sex beautifully.
In the very opening lines of Medea Mor’s Melanie’s Choice, she boldly introduced her story’s tone:
“Thirty lashes. That’s what she’d get if Steve caught her in the act. Thirty lashes with an implement of his choice, or fifty if she didn’t tell him and he found out anyway…”

Author Shoshanna Evers proved herself a girl after my own heart after she offered up a female Dominant and male submissive. I got especially twitchy when I read:
She took a deep sip of the wine, letting it wash away her day, and willed herself to relax into the moment. After all, she had avery willing slave between her legs, ready to spend as much timeas necessary to pleasure her.
For all he knew, her pussy would be his only meal this evening. The thought made her smile.”

And there is so much passion, so much anticipation from the submissive in Erzabet Bishop’s Waiting:
“Sir kisses me on the thigh and eases my legs wider apart. My ass stings from the paddle, but as always, the pain and pleasure only make me wetter.”

So, you see, there’s plenty kink (among other things) here to whet your appetite, but by the end, I can guarantee, you’ll only find yourself temporarily sated, soon to be hungry for more.

Tenille Brown is a Southern wife and mother, and music blaring, vodka drinking writer of erotica. Her fiction  has been featured for more than a decade on the web and in over fifty print and eBook anthologies including the Cleis titles Best Women’s Erotica 2004, Dirty Girls, Fast Girls, Going Down, Best Bondage Erotica 2011 and 2012, Suite Encounters, Best Lesbian Erotica 2013, Only You, Sudden Sex, Baby Got Back and Never Say Never. Tenille blogs at therealtenille.wordpress.com and tweets @TheRealTenille.

Buy links:

Amazon US (Paperback): http://www.amazon.com/Cant-Get-Enough-Erotica-Women/dp/1627780343/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406824041&sr=8-1&keywords=can%27t+get+enough+tenille+brown


Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cant-Get-Enough-Erotica-Women/dp/1627780343/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406824263&sr=1-1&keywords=can%27t+get+enough+tenille+brown

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cant-get-enough-tenille-brown/1117078182?ean=9781627780346


Books-A-Million: http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Cant-Get-Enough/Tenille-Brown/9781627780346?id=6054556955357

Excerpt from "Waiting" by Erzabet Bishop


Sir's fingers stroke my cheek and trail down to tilt my chin upward. My eyes meet his in startled surprise. He draws me toward him and brushes his lips across mine. He tangles his fist in my hair and yanks my head back with enough force to bring tears to my eyes. His teeth nip at the base of my throat. He turns my head also burying his face in my hair.
"Undress for me, Linnet." The way he whispers my name in my ear makes my core quiver.
He steps back from me and watches me with hooded eyes darkened with desire.
My hands fumble with the buttons of my jeans and I stumble as I start to kick off my heels.
"No. The blouse first." His eyes burn and hold me in place.
"Yes, Sir."
I shrug off the blazer and drape it over a chair to the left of me. I slowly unbutton the light blouse, letting my fingers linger deliberately on each button, and it slides down my arms in a flash of satin and lands on the chair.
"Now the bra." His voice was uncompromising, yet gentle.

I close my eyes and reach behind my back to unclasp it. The cups fall free and I let it drift onto the pile of clothes, forgotten. My nipples harden as the cool air from the room hits them.  Shuddering, I remove my shoes, setting them next to the chair. Reaching for the zipper of my jeans, I meet his eyes for a moment and he nods. Sliding the zipper slowly, I ease out of the jeans, making sure I turn my ass toward him so he can see what I am unwrapping, just for him. Desire explodes behind his eyes like a chemical reaction about to combust. He moves backwards toward the bed, eyes never leaving my body.


Guest post Erzabet Bishop:
"Waiting" is the story for every woman out there who leads an adventurous life in between the pages of spicy BDSM novels or in the secreted rooms of a BDSM club. The story was inspired by my love of said novels and the freedom they offer the reader. In the vanilla world, you don't get a Sir telling watching your every move like you are the only woman on the face of the planet. In this world, you do. You are the most precious thing he has ever seen, ever touched. He worships you with his mouth, his hands and takes you beyond your senses. You are his everything.
Readers want to become that woman on the page. They want to feel the sting of the hand just as much as they want the tender caress. Yin and yang. Fire and water. This story takes you there. To the hidden rendezvous of the average woman seeking to find that elusive flame in the confines of the everyday world. She is you. She is me. She is that woman next to you in the grocery store line with the secret smile on her face. I can guarantee she doesn't have a Cheshire cat grin because of the price of tomatoes. 
So I hope you enjoy this foray into the world of women who Can't Get Enough. Desire is only the beginning...



What the reviewers have had to say...


"From the introduction by Tennile Brown to the last page this is a treat for the senses. I knew within a few pages that I did not want to read this quickly. I wanted to savor each story and get the full impact. Each story is a fun and delightful sex romp with consenting and soon to be very pleased adults. How they get there is the readers pleasure. We visit a hubby who like to watch his wife have fun and boy does she! There's a story about a man looking for a cab driver who will allow him to 'tip' well. I loved the story with the wife who welcomed her hubby home after a two week business trip...in the garage with the kids right on the other side of the door! There are so many fun stories and the each can be savored for days of hot flashes and panting. I loved this book!! "

Goodreads reviewer

"I read a lot of erotica in my line of work, (I know – poor me), but not all of the erotica gets my attention. I mean, yes. Most erotica gets my sexy attention, but it takes something a little more, a little extra, a little special, for me to really sit up and take serious notice of a collection beyond how much it turned me on. Tenille Brown’s new collection for Cleis Press, Can’t Get Enough, not only made me sit up and take notice, it served me up a cup of tea, took off my slippers and rubbed my feet while I read it. It’s just that kind of collection–it did it all for me."

Goodreads reviewer

"Raunchy romps that just can't wait."
Library Journal

"This is a book full of diverse and dynamic characters who are bold and daring...and even some who are surprisingly subtle. The authors featured here deliver the just can't get enough theme to sizzling perfection, offering stories that will leave readers as breathless as the characters they're reading about—and hungry for more."
—Black Expressions

"Read all about insatiable desire and get all hot under the collar! Can't Get Enough is perfect steamy summer reading!"
—Good for Her

"How do I love Tenille Brown’s Can’t Get Enough? Let me count the ways...This courageous collection overflows with the type of erotica that will leave readers breathless, blushing, and begging for more. Brimming with stories from today’s top talents, Can’t Get Enough is destined to become a must-have for every carnal connoisseur."
—Alison Tyler, author of Dark Secret Love and The Delicious Torment

"Have a look here and you might just change the way you feel about sex, love, lust and desire."
—Reviews by Amos Lassen


About Erzabet Bishop:
Erzabet Bishop has been crafting stories since she could pound keys on her parents’ old typewriter. She has only just learned that it is a whole lot more fun writing naughty books. She is a contributing author to the Silk Words website with her Fetish Fair choose your own romantic adventure story, Potnia, A Christmas To Remember, Taboo II, Forbidden Fruit, Sci Spanks 2014, Club Rook: The Series, Sweat, Bossy, When the Clock Strikes Thirteen, Unbound Box, Milk & Cookies & Handcuffs, Holidays in Hell, Corset Magazine: Sex Around the World Issue and Man vs. Machine: The Sex Toy Issue, Smut by the Sea Volume 2, Hell Whore Volume 2, Can’t Get Enough, Slave Girls, The Big Book of Submission, Hungry for More, Gratis II, Gratis III (upcoming), Anything She Wants, Dirty Little Numbers, Kink-E magazine, Eternal Haunted Summer,Coming Together: Girl on Girl, Shifters and Coming Together: Hungry for Love among others. She is the author of Lipstick (upcoming), Dinner Date, Tethered, Red Moon Rising (upcoming), Sigil Fire, Written on Skin: A Sigil Fire Short, The Erotic Pagans Series: Beltane Fires, Samhain Shadows and Yuletide Temptation. Erzabet is a finalist for the GCLS 2014 awards in two separate categories. She lives in Texas with her husband, furry children and can often be found lurking in local bookstores. She loves to bake, make naughty crochet projects and watch monster movies. When she isn’t writing, she loves to review music and books.
Follow her reviews and posts on Twitter @erzabetbishop.

Links:

Unbound Box Dessert Comes First Flash Fiction: https://unboundbox.com/magazine/blog/posts/dessert-comes-first
Author Wordpress blog: http://erzabetbishop.wordpress.com/
Amazon author page: http:// amazon.com/author/erzabetbishop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!